Your Real Estate Sales & Marketing Engine
Join us for Google Partner Connect via LiveStream, if you missed our previous events, don't worry, we captured all of them here. It's a great opportunity to learn about how to grow your business from Google experts. We'll provide refreshments—all we need is you.
How to drive business sales with Twitter
This holiday season, we'll be playing with Google Small Business Community, Twitter, Hootsuite, HubSpot and SproutSocial to host a series of free digital events to help businesses plan ahead and build momentum to go BIG.
Learn how to capture early holiday sales and engage in relevant conversations with customers.
Innovation in the fields of hardware, software & media are rewriting the business playbook on a daily basis. This is a time of opportunity: never did we have so many tools available to communicate what a brand stands for and what a brand can do for it's clients. Social Media helps you find your clients and then target them directly without having to spend full blown traditional advertising campaigns. On the flip side search is the new way to get to drive business to your business, Google Adwords empowers you to define where to focus your marketing efforts, you know....that 50% that does work;-)
By using multiple platforms such as: social media, web, cloud, digital, SEM, SEO and paid Adwords we empower brands, products, and services to reach new customers.
MARCHANDISING, is about connecting the dots, bridging them to the right markets increasing business opportunities and enhancing the image.
Leveraging digital assets to effectively position your brand and reach your client base. This means gaining customer loyalty and opening the gates for new product & service offerings. Increase awareness about your brand so more customers can find it.
YouTube is also a new alternative to get your message out there showcasing the best of your brand, it's become viable to shoot videos and have audiences view them again and again, any time, any place, any moment.
Boost your Marketing Strategy with Digital and Social Media Advertising, make those marketing dollar$ count!
HOW? By generating traffic to your business that translates into leads that can convert into actual sales.
Let's talk about how we can help you drive more traffic to your business TO LEARN MORE CONTINUE HERE
Get found, increase traffic, convert visits into leads and sell.
Ever had a person “Wow!” about your product and then say something like: “I love it! How come I never heard about your brand?” or “If I knew where to find your brand, I’d be the first one to buy it!
So, how easy is it for potential clients to find your brand on the web? Probably not an easy task…actually, ensuring a brand “get’s found” has become the primary challenge of the digital era. The Art & Science of Marketing teaches us that the muses that inspire “creativity” and information with a value added edge are the sole proprietors towards drawing attention to a brand. In other words: the ability to emerge with “quality content” is still the most important factor to gaining new clients and keeping the old.
Velocity to drive sales relies in converting visits into leads. So how do your increase traffic to your webpage again?
1. Be inspired: love what you do, do what you love.
2. Be creative: be brave to try new things, “Imagination is more important than knowledge” (Albert Einstein)
3. Be true to your brand, be transparent: the best agenda is a “see through” one.
4. Be awesome and create content people will love, “Think Different” (Apple)
5. Build, grow online communities, become a Subject Matter Expert and then influence.
6. Be fast: respond to your connections or beware, your enemies’ will…
7. Be always transmitting on media channels and beyond social media, keep your heads up for the new ones to come.
8. Balance SEO with PPC: Google’s billion dollar revenue stream depends on advertising, hence the search algorithm is subject to modifications that even the most savvy SEO expert can’t tackle.
9. Be consistent: brand positioning & search rank are directly tied to how long you’ve been in the market, people’s top of mind and web presence, your digital footprint must continue, step by step, never stop…hence perform steps 1-8 again and again ;-)
10. Be humble: keep your soul open the innovation yet to come; with software/hardware/media/communication and technology in general everyday “it’s only just the beginning” (Bill Gates)
Once, traffic increases we can start converting visits into leads, truth is, even if you attract more visitors to your webpage, it doesn’t guarantee you any incremental revenue whatsoever…but that’s a chapter for the next blog on “Marketing Software”, till then,love it or leave it;-)